Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Annoying-est. A list.

Because I am thrice over annoyed, today I (your faithful blogger) will bequeath to you (my faithful reader) three musings rather than one. Hopefully this will not be as annoying to you as the following were to me:

First, as a general talking point, the discrepancy between things as they are and things as I would like them to be is a huge nuisance. This is not only blatantly obvious, but obscenely vague. I like to think of it as all encompassing.

BUT NOT SO ALL ENCOMPASSING that I will skip my next two! 

& so secondly, annoying to me is that my phone ceased to function properly. Furthermore, I have never needed to make as many calls as when I specifically couldn't.

And finally, as a direct result of my second annoyance. I have spent SO MUCH FUCKING TIME AT HYVEE in the last few days. I'm going to estimate that I've spent close to three hours there, between groceries for myself, groceries for my parents, and standing at the iWireless booth listening to the tap-tap-tapping of the tech-man's keys wondering what the hell he has to tap about anyway. 

What the hell is he tapping about? What the hell am I tapping about? What is anyone tapping?

just sayin,
yours truly,
most sincerely,
love love love love,
l    i     z      m      a      t


PostScript:

A bonus annoyance! blogspot doesn't appreciate pictures in comments, so the picture I meant to leave for Wolf Blitzen y Luna Zuna is this:

2 comments: